Maggie is situated at the Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park, 35 minutes from Ohope Beach in the sunny Bay of Plenty. The Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park was carefully selected by us as Maggie's summer destination based on personal recommendations and glowing Trip Advisor reviews. During the peak holiday period she will have a prime beach front position and outside of peak period she will always be located in one of the top holiday park spots.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check-in is between 1pm - 6pm.
Check-out is by 10am on the day of departure.
When you arrive at Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park, you'll check in to reception, be given a key for Maggie and shown where Maggie is located on the campground map. Maggie will be waiting for you on site, with all her accessories neatly packed away inside. You'll need to unpack her, put up her sun awning and set her up for your stay. You'll find instructions in the caravan, but it should all be very simple. If you need a hand you'll find plenty of friendly support from your neighbouring campers (such is the friendly vibe of summer campground camping!).
Maggie comes with everything you need for a comfortable camping experience:
- Duvets, sheets and bedding (although we do recommend bring sleeping bags for kids!)
- A Weber Baby-Q BBQ
- Sun awning
- Two folding kitchen bench stands with camp 'cupboards' for food storage
- Kitchen equipment including pots and pans, utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Camp table and chairs
- Two super comfortable bean bags
- Two coni folding directors chairs
- Two coni beach chairs
SLEEPING & BED ARRANGEMENT
Maggie has one large cafe seating area that converts to a very large (bigger than super king-size) bed, and a second seating area that converts to a small double where two smallish children can easily top and tail. If you have older children, consider bringing a pup tent if you have one to give yourselves a bit more space.
100% cotton linen and wool duvets are supplied but we do recommend bringing sleeping bags for kids!
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and drink - make sure you bring all the food and drink you need for your stay
- An extra chilly-bin if you're staying for longer than a few days.
- Warm clothes - it can be chilly in the mornings and at night. A warm jersey and long pants are a must.
- Shower and bath toiletries
- Insect repellent and Sunscreen - a must have!
- Towels and facecloths for showers and for swimming - bring some spare beach towels for taking off the property to swim.
- Tea towels for dishes
- Sleeping bags for kids! A duvet is provided if you don't have sleeping bags.
PARK INFORMATION, SAFETY AND RULES
Ohiwa Beach Holiday Park have visitor conditions that guests and visitors to the park need to adhere to. Please read these carefully before booking your stay so you know what to expect when you get there.